Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill Ins


1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to go on a roller coaster, go into a cave, or jam into a crowed room! I am too clostrophobic for any of these feats.

2. Watching all the sparrows splashing in my pond reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my yarn, a good book, and my computer. Sad I know, but I am an online junkie, then I crochet or knit a bit, and then I settle outside on my favorite chair with a good book.

4. Taking a cake decorating class and ballroom dancing are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons squeeze them out and move forward to find the apples.

6. Helping my Dad build our summer cabin when I was 9 yr old, actually I just carried him the nails, but it was the closness with him I enjoyed the most as my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out, tomorrow my plans include planting my new assylums and Sunday, I want to go down to the beach after church!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not seen this meme...very interesting!

Thanks for coming by my blog...I'm always glad to meet new people!☺

Jack said...

I would love to learn ballroom dance also. Loved you FFI's!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Janet said...

Loved hearing about your memories with your Dad. Thanks for playing!

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"