Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday Fill Ins
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to go on a roller coaster, go into a cave, or jam into a crowed room! I am too clostrophobic for any of these feats.
2. Watching all the sparrows splashing in my pond reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my yarn, a good book, and my computer. Sad I know, but I am an online junkie, then I crochet or knit a bit, and then I settle outside on my favorite chair with a good book.
4. Taking a cake decorating class and ballroom dancing are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons squeeze them out and move forward to find the apples.
6. Helping my Dad build our summer cabin when I was 9 yr old, actually I just carried him the nails, but it was the closness with him I enjoyed the most as my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out, tomorrow my plans include planting my new assylums and Sunday, I want to go down to the beach after church!