Some good advise? Take it or leave it, but remember that most of it is quite true and could make you a happier person from this day forward!
- Your career is not nearly as important as your life. Don't sacrifice the latter for the former.
- Hug your Mom. Someday she'll be very old, very loving, very concerned, 1200 miles away, and too frail to travel. And someday after that, she'll be gone.
- I think the best advice I have heard was to try to never let someone ruin your day by their actions.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. (Mark Twain)
- Enjoy your kids now, but remember that your job is to make yourself unnecessary to them eventually so they can live their own life happily and independently.