Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Friday, October 11, 2013

A New Way to Read Books & Stories on Your IPhone

[source]



Do you use your IPhone to read your books??? Dis you know you can? Its a FREE app of course...

iPhone Screenshot 1
                                                     screen shot [source
Check Apple's site to read more about it. Its called iBooks. You can download books from the iBook store, all of the newest selling books. 

Or download the new KINDLE app for FREE and read anywhere. Have access to thousands of books anywhere you go. WOW!!

You can buy any book from Amazon.com 




No comments:

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"