Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Do You Write Stories?

I am an amateur story writer.  I love mysteries and that is usually where I find my thoughts wandering off to when I write.  I just completed a Murder Mystery for a Halloween party I am hosting. 

                                                       [source]
I have several suspects and clues and then the solution to the story. 

I keep it short which is unusual for me since I am a real gabber... lol...

Do you wrote at all?   What themes catch your eye...  I don't are for the bizarre and gory
but more on the line of Murder She Wrote, which is one of my favorites...  Light and 
no sex or colored language....just good watching and reading.  

Want to read my other short story? check it in the right side bar...
Let me know what you think???

No comments:

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"