Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Onto a New Debbie Macomber Cedar Cove Series




Hello there, I am onto another great book in the Cedar Cove Series. I am excited to get into this book that will maybe tell me what happeded to Gace's hubby Dan. "204 Rosewood Lane" sounds like another interesting read. It will get into more depth of the lives of Grace, Kelly her daughter, Olivia the judge, and her daughter who just married, and Jack Olivias new love. It will be a fun and interesting read.
On to another note I just purchased some other books that caught my eye at Boarders that I absolutly clould not resist while shopping. 1st is "Love Walked in" by Marish De Los Santos. It appears to be a really touching and romantic along with friendship and emotional substance.
Then there is "The Doctor's Wife" by Elizabeth Brundage. It is a debut novel and one of mystery and intrige of taking the forbibben and like the old saying, "Don't wish for something that you may find you don't really want when you get it!"
I also picked up the "The Magician's Nephew" by C.S. Lewis. The beginning to the story of "Nardia". I wanted to go back and see where it began. Just loved the fantasy story of the "The Chronicels".
The last book that I just picked up is "The Horse and his Boy" by C.S. Lewis. It is the 2nd story of the "Nardia" series. As you can tell I am hooked into this world of fantasy where animals talk and men are not really men but elves and 1/2 men and 1/2 horse. It is delightful and a bit like "Fantasia". I loved them too!!!!

No comments:

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"