Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Books
















Ok I took a picture of all the books and movies I got and watched over Christmas. WOW.....now to read them that will be a chore. UnderDog was a disappointment as the movie was bad and when we went back to Hollywood Video he said they were all bad. :( So we got The Heartbreak Kid. That was hilarious!!! A must see, even though there were some really graphic sex scenes and language it was still great!!!!

Now Chuck and Larry was another funny one.

Even my sister sent me a Christmas novel!But then I love Kevin James!


And here is a Santa Dollar my sis sent me. You can actually use it, but I keep it for a decoration.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I just finished reading Tad Williams Shadowmarch. I think I will go to the book store and get the second part on Monday. I don't know why I didn't get it right away. I might as well pick up Tail Chasers Song. My daughter wants it anyway. I think that one is kind of like Water Ship Down or the Book of the DunCow. I didn't get any books or movies for Christmas. Sigh...I will be spending at least 4 weeks at the hospital when my Hubby goes in.

Ladytink_534 said...

I got a few books and movies for Christmas but I got Santa Baby last year. Hope you enjoy it.

Ladytink_534 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coyotedreamer said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I go thru sprurts in reading. I love Stephens Kings Dark Tower series and have started reading Sylvia Browne's books. Great Blog you have. Luv

coyotedreamer said...

Sylvia Browne is a phsyic and writes about that and about the Gnostic belief system which is basicly Christian but with a slightly different bend.

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"