Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Monday, November 3, 2008

We Have A Winner

Congratulations goes out to fbartlett!!!
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 27
Timestamp: 2008-11-01 17:22:54 UTC

She was out lucky winner ....
unfortunately we had to exclude "4cope" as there was no email or blog to follow, sorry!

Confirmed:

fbartlett.................. yes and mailed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting to hear from fbartlett if I do not hear from her in 24hrs I will be drawing a new winner...

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"