Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Look What Came Walking Down my Street?




I had to post this cute little mama and her chicks. I was sitting in my office and glanced out the window and tada...there she was just a waddling down the sidewalk..lol....

Now I here are some future reads..I just got the two "eat, pray, and love" and Anne Lamott's "Blue Shoe" from a book swap and I am excited to start. Plus I got the "Not your mama's Crochet" book and I want to read that one too as it has a lot of hints and ideas.



Then in my Apron swap I got the "Chocolate for a Women's Dreams" book another one to read while nibbling on some dark chocolate...yummy!!

No comments:

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"