Welcome to my greatest passion in life, BOOKS! Come on in kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea [Java] and join me while I discuss my life and books that I read, authors I love or dislike, post reviews, ask for your opinions, just chat about stuff, and maybe swap a book or two.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What Should I Read Next????



I have an enormous selection to choose from, but I still want to go to B&N and get more????? Am I sick???? Almost as bad as my yarn collection addiction. But I am finishing up Debbie Macomber's 2nd Cedar Cove series books. I love them and also love Jan Karon. My friend got me her new one. I also wanted to work on the Maggie Sefton series as I have only read the 1st one, "Knit One, Kill Two" and I have 2 more of hers. I also wanted to continue with James Patterson's book that I got for Chritmas from a friend, "The Darkest Evening of the Year"....and Joann Flukes, "Banana Split Murder Mystery" oh whats a reader to do....?????

I did watch "I am Legend" with Will Smith...it was terrific... or I might read one of my Christmas books????? Oh decisions decisions... hmmmmm....

No comments:

********Don't Miss Out on this Special Buy!

****"Welcome to my reading blog be sure to check out
my store for beautiful handmade items for the whole family and also "slightly used" treasures in "Treasures Again"